[Somean] Friday: Sociocultural linguistics

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jan 31 09:44:53 EST 2011

I've requested it from the libray, I agree it would be a good one.  Since
it may not arrive in time for us to read it for Friday, we should consider
other options.  On the list I have Jane Stuart-Smith, but I'm not sure if
we want to read her now or wait until closer to when she's coming in May.
Does anyone want to workshop a project or propose another reading?

-K