[Somean] Friday: Sociocultural linguistics

Christina García christinamkgarcia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 09:52:11 EST 2011

Hi all,
Sorry I had to skedaddle yesterday, I'm sure the rest of the job talk talk
was quite enlightening and you'll have to fill me in next week! When I was
reading Woolard's paper, I thought the Errington paper that she talked about
sounded really interesting. Anyone else agree? Maybe we can read it if we
have time this quarter? (If you all haven't already read it that is). Hope
ya'll are having a great weekend!

-Christy