[Somean] topic for this Friday

Katie Carmichael KatCarm at ling.osu.edu
Tue Oct 12 11:28:54 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Since we're all TBD for Friday, I thought I'd suggest a topic (which would
be helpful to me in conceptualizing my 2nd QP, and also might trigger some
interesting discussion):

What happens when you hear speech and (socially) evaluate?

I think I'll keep it vague for now, but we can flesh that out a little more
on Friday, if you guys are up for it! Interested to hear everyone's thoughts
(esp from different disciplines!). Also, if someone else has a better idea
for Friday, we can do something else, I just thought I'd throw this out
there.

Katie Carmichael
The Ohio State University
Department of Linguistics