[Somean] Meeting time

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Mon Sep 21 12:12:23 EDT 2009

Hey all,

After much brouhaha, Changelings has settled back down into its original
spot, at 2pm on Fridays.  I know we have a number of folks here in So
Mean, though, who will be in the TA workshop, so I thought I'd do a round
up for scheduling here.  Can you let me know which of the following times
would work for you, and how likely you are to come, even if they do?
Feel free to let me know if a time almost works, but would need shifting.
(And apologies to those of you who are also on the Changelings list and
are going through this twice.)

Friday 10-11:30
Friday 12:30-2:00
Tuesdays noon-1:30