[Somean] List of people

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Fri Oct 16 14:26:29 EDT 2009

Here's an excel file with the "attendee" list of proposed people to
invite.  The URLs are the major interest here, but feel free to speak up
with other folks we've forgotten (or anyone I've gregiously
misclassified).

For those of you not present at recent meetings:
invite 1 = people listed as invitees on the proposal
invite 2 = people listed as "if funding allows" on the proposal
invite 3 = people we are sure we're inviting, but not sure how much money
we'll have to pay for them (aka nonlocal So Mean members)

local and committee should be self-explanatory.

Cheers,

Kathryn