[Somean] Friday-- McConnell-Ginet 2008

Hope C Dawson hdawson at ling.ohio-state.edu
Wed Feb 11 14:40:51 EST 2009

Hi Kathryn et al.,

Just a note about downloading it (or other articles) yourself: OhioLink's
access to current issues of Language is provided through Project Muse, and
if you're on an OSU computer, you can go directly to their website and
download articles (http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/language/) -- or
http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/language/v084/84.3.mcconnell-ginet.pdf for
the specific article.

Hope