[Somean] Friday-- McConnell-Ginet 2008

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Wed Feb 11 10:57:40 EST 2009

This Friday in So Mean (12:30-2, OXLEY 201A), we'll be discussing
Sally McConnell-Ginet's recent paper entitled "Words in the World: How
and Why Meanings Can Matter".  Since the article-bearing internet is
broken right now, I've attached the pdf itself here, but if you can
someday download it from some site that someone had to pay for, you'll
be doing a favor to the journals of the world.

Kathryn
Kathryn Campbell-Kibler
Assistant Professor
Department of Linguistics