MCLC: CLT to honor Hsia (1)

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 30 08:36:52 EST 2014

MCLC LIST
From: Stalling, Jonathan C. <stalling at ou.edu>
Subject: CLT to honor Hsia (1)

Upon the request of a number of likely contributors to the special section
honoring C.T. Hsia, Chinese Literature Today is extending the deadline for
pieces from Feb. 1 to the 10th. Here is the original CFP:

We would like to honor the life of C. T. Hsia, the scholar who arguably
did more than any other to establish the field  of Chinese Literature
Studies, by publishing brief memorials to the author of the most
influential book in our field, among many other contributions, and who
mentored so many of our teachers and peers. The CLT editors will be
accepting personal comments for possible publication. In order to
accommodate as many as possible, please submit short pieces to between
500-750 words recollecting the influence of Professor Hsia on your
studies, research, and/or life more generally.

Please send submissions to stalling at ou.edu by Feb 1st.(now the 10th).

Jonathan Stalling