MCLC: CLT to honor C. T. Hsia

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 2 10:31:55 EST 2014

MCLC LIST
From: Stalling, Jonathan C. <stalling at ou.edu>
Subject: CLT to honor C. T. Hsia

Chinese Literature Today would like to honor the life of C. T. Hsia, the
scholar who arguably did more than any other to establish the field of
Chinese Literature Studies, by publishing brief memorials to the author of
the most influential book in our field, among many other contributions,
and who mentored so many of our teachers and peers. The CLT editors will
be accepting personal comments for possible publication. In order to
accommodate as many as possible, please submit short pieces to between
500-750 words recollecting the influence of Professor Hsia on your
studies, research, and/or life more generally.

Please send submissions to stalling at ou.edu by Feb 1st.

Jonathan Stalling