MCLC: Mo Yan wins the Nobel lit prize (24)

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Tue Oct 30 10:57:59 EDT 2012

MCLC LIST
From: Stalling, Jonathan C. <stalling at ou.edu>
Subject: Mo Yan wins the Nobel lit prize (24)

Dear All,

I originally wrote two responses to the "Mobel" coverage, the short one
went to MCLC (which was framed as a response to Tatlow's coverage) the
other was a longer version shopped out to media sources, but alas, was
deemed to be "too long and literary" which ironically is the point of my
piece. I did not update the piece since, but I feel it still remains
relevant today: It was published on the WLT Blog yesterday. Here is the
link:

http://www.worldliteraturetoday.com/mo-yan-and-technicians-culture

jonathan