MCLC: sale of back issues of MCLC

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Fri Nov 30 08:59:33 EST 2012

MCLC LIST
From: kirk (denton.2 at osu.edu)
Subject: sale of back issues of MCLC

In conjunction with the archiving of back issues on JSTOR, announced on
the list yesterday, MCLC is offering a sale on all back issues of the
print journal.

The current list price of individual issues is $16 per issue, roughly the
cost of production. From now until the end of the calendar year, we are
selling issues at half price, or $8 per issue. Please look through the
back issues of the journal on JSTOR or on the MCLC website and find the
issues you just can't live without:

http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/mclcon.htm

The sale also includes the "current" issue:

http://mclc.osu.edu/jou/current.htm

To place an order, call the Foreign Language Publications (FLP) office
toll-free number: 1-800-678-6999

Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.  EST

FLP accepts payment by phone using VISA and American Express. You can also
fax an order, with credit card information, to 1-614-688-3355. The fax
goes to a locked and secure room

Customers may also pay by check.

Call me old-fashioned, but there's nothing like reading the journal in
print form. I encourage you to take advantage of this sale to purchase
multiple copes of back issues. The more the better! Consider this also a
way of supporting the journal.

Kirk A. Denton
Editor, MCLC