MCLC: Asian Cha, no. 16

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 19 09:09:11 EDT 2012

MCLC LIST
From: kirk (denton.2 at osu.edu)
Subject: Asian Cha, no. 16

ASIAN CHA Issue #16 is HERE

<http://asiancha.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/cha-issue16-goes-live.html>

The March 2012 issue of Cha is now available. We would like to thank guest
editors Ankur Agarwal (poetry) and Mag Tan (prose) for reading the
submissions with us. We would also like to thank Reviews Editor Eddie Tay
for another fine selection of book reviews. Thanks also go to Reid
Mitchell who offered advice. The issue includes an editorial by Tammy Ho
Lai-Ming titled "Pillow Books."

The issue:

Editorial
Pillow Books <http://www.asiancha.com/content/blogcategory/163/323/> - by
Tammy Ho Lai-Ming

Poetry [Link <http://www.asiancha.com/content/blogcategory/162/324/>]
Ricky Garni, Wendy Xu, Meg Eden, Leanne Dunic, Vineet Kaul, Linda
Whittenberg, Arthur Leung, Vinita Agrawal, Judith Huang, Kathlene Postma,
David W. Landrum, David Mckirdy

Encountering poetry - winners [Link
<http://www.asiancha.com/content/blogcategory/165/333/>]
José Manuel Sevilla, Ranjani Murali, Aditi Rao, Andrew Barker, Dena Rash
Guzman, R. Joseph Capet, Shivani Sivagurunathan

Fiction [Link <http://www.asiancha.com/content/blogcategory/161/325/>]
Matthew R. Loney, Durjoy Ghosh, Wayne Sullins, William Peskett

Excerpt
Fatty Goes to China <http://www.asiancha.com/content/view/1119/336/> - by
Royston Tester

Creative non-fiction [Link
<http://www.asiancha.com/content/blogcategory/160/326/>]
Chris Galvin Nguyen, Chelsea Bainbridge-Donner, Vineet Kaul, Vijit Gupta

Photography & art [Link
<http://www.asiancha.com/content/blogcategory/159/327/>]
Joy Chan, Alvin Pang, Kimberly Mok, Marie Yip Wai Shan (cover artist)

Book reviews [Link <http://www.asiancha.com/content/blogcategory/158/328/>]
Harshana Rambukwella, Madeleine Marie Slavick, Glen Jennings, Mani Rao,
Michael O'Sullivan, Dinah Roma Sianturi, Abigail Cheung, Pauline Burton,
Michael Tsang, Goh Cheng Fai Zach

Interview
Nahyun Sohn interviews <http://www.asiancha.com/content/view/1098/337/>
Alzo David-West

Full list of contributors.
<http://www.asiancha.com/content/blogcategory/157/329/>

Cha Flash Fiction Contest - "Misinterpretation"