MCLC: Putin wins Confucius Peace Prize (15)

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 28 11:21:48 EST 2011

MCLC LIST
From: kirk (denton.2 at osu.edu)
Subject: Putin wins Confucius Peace Prize (15)

With regard to the previous posting in the "Put wins Confucius Peace
Prize" thread, I inadvertently sent it out before it was ready to post.
The first of the three postings, number 12 in the thread, was not from me
but from Alexander Lugg (alexander.lugg at gmail.com). My apologies.

I agree with Alexander that this thread has been interesting. But some of
the discussion has veered rather far from our mandate. So, I would like to
remind list members to keep the discussion focused on China-related
issues. Also, I remind you not to address your responses directly to the
poster. The purpose is to focus less on the person and more on the ideas
expressed.

Kirk