MCLC: Chinese Literature: A Very Short Introduction

Denton, Kirk denton.2 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 14 09:18:50 EST 2011

MCLC LIST
From: sabina knight (sabinaknight at gmail.com)
Subject: Chinese Literature: A Very Short Introduction

List members may want to consider _Chinese Literature: A Very Short
Introduction_ (Oxford UP) for courses next semester.

The print version (list price $11.95) will be in stock in January, and the
Kindle version ($7.16) is now available for purchase on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Chinese-Literature-Introduction-Introductions-ebook/d
p/B006I3YMP2/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC24

Members can also preview the book by going to the page for paperback
edition ($9.56 on amazon) and clicking "Look inside":

http://www.amazon.com/Chinese-Literature-Short-Introduction-Introductions/d
p/019539206X/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

This book was a labor of love. I hope its brevity and accessibility will
inspire discussion.

Sincerely,

Sabina Knight