T-Shirt Contest Ends Tonight + Walhalloween Driver Signups

Walston, Ryan walston.27 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Oct 27 10:40:56 EDT 2022

Hey everyone, it’s us again. I’m going to try to make this email short and sweet. Here’s what we have coming up:

T-Shirt Design Contest Ends Tonight
If you were interested in submitting a design for the club t-shirt, you must EMAIL your submission to me, Walston.27 at osu.edu<mailto:Walston.27 at osu.edu> by midnight tonight. We’ve already got more than a few wonderful submissions, but keep ‘em coming.

Walhalloween This Weekend
As a reminder, our Halloween event, Walhalloween, will be happening from 12pm to (roughly) 5pm this Sunday, 10/30. The first part of the event will take place off campus, and we will return to campus by 3 pm for continued activities. We will have lots of fun activities and hopefully prizes, and we want EVERYONE to show out in their Halloween costumes.

Walhalloween Driver Signups
I sent this in the groupme already, but I was informed it wasn’t being mobile friendly, so I’ll attach the sheet here as well. If you are going to walhalloween, you need to put your name on this document whether you are driving for being driven. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask in the groupme.

Car Sign Up - Walhalloween 2022.xlsx<https://buckeyemailosu-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/walston_27_buckeyemail_osu_edu/EfpNKLExKGlPp3jZoeAJORMBMinzgd9sC7bUqhS7ffNqfQ?e=mXMyIG>

That’s all I have for now. Remember we will be meeting per usual tonight – 7pm outside the 18th avenue library!

Thanks,

Ryan Walston, President

Gwyn Tanner, Vice President

Yunhan Bi,  Treasurer

Ben Shiffer, Social Media Chair

Discount codes

Code 1: 10% Off at Bustin Boards (confirmed to still be active)

The code: osulbc

Another Code: 10% off Ghost longboards

The code: “gwyn” (what a weird code)

Groupme link:

https://groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS__;!!KGKeukY!wPH4uMqm5GwZkZ1IS49nWpKTzFvLBpoudoisyicw3yoDH8aEJKyjgeO5DMxqIONVD3KgPkHDF70jvjjpwdmn08JqLLsU7mHF$>