This week!

Walston, Ryan walston.27 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Oct 24 11:03:09 EDT 2022

Hey everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. We have some pretty great weather this week, which is awesome because we have three (3!) different events this week.

Firstly is our Monday Cruise tonight at 6pm! Phenomenal weather today so take advantage of it!

Secondly will be our normal weekly meeting, This Thursday at 7pm at 18th avenue library.

And Finally,
Walhalloween!

Walhalloween is LBC’s super fun and cool and awesome Halloween event that we host every year. This year this event will take place on Sunday October 30 at 12pm! I will send out more specific details next week, but you can expect lots of fun games and a cool off-campus cruising spot. We WILL be judging you based on how cool your Halloween costume is, so we’re expecting everyone to show out. We will hopefully have prizes, but I am not 100% certain.

T-Shirts!
The t-shirt design contest is still going! If you’d like to submit a design, you have until Next Thursday, October 27 to submit your designs. Please see the previous email for guidelines on the designs and how to submit them.

That’s all I have for now, have a good week everyone.

Ryan Walston, President

Gwyn Tanner, Vice President

Yunhan Bi,  Treasurer

Ben Shiffer, Social Media Chair

Discount codes

Code 1: 10% Off at Bustin Boards (confirmed to still be active)

The code: osulbc

Another Code: 10% off Ghost longboards

The code: “gwyn” (what a weird code)

Groupme link:

https://groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS__;!!KGKeukY!wPH4uMqm5GwZkZ1IS49nWpKTzFvLBpoudoisyicw3yoDH8aEJKyjgeO5DMxqIONVD3KgPkHDF70jvjjpwdmn08JqLLsU7mHF$>