The Weekly + Event this Saturday!

Walston, Ryan walston.27 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Oct 4 10:42:44 EDT 2022

Hello hello! I hope everyone’s doing well, maybe you’re winding down from the first round of midterms or maybe you’re still in the thick of it. Either way I know the school year starts to get grindy around this time, so keep your head up!

Ok, club stuff. As per usual, we will meet This Thursday at 7pm outside the 18th avenue libarary. This looks like it may be the warmest weather that we see for a while, so I hope everyone can come out and take advantage of it!

Also this Thursday, make sure you’re listening when I’m doing my spiel at the beginning of the meeting, as I have a cool & fun announcement to make *cough*tshirts*cough.

THIS SATURDAY: This Saturday we will be doing our first midnight ride! With it being an away game we thought it would be the perfect time to have a nice late night cruise when campus isn’t crazy. We will meet at our normal meeting spot, 18th avenue library, around 11:45pm and try to get rolling by 12am. It’s gonna be a little chilly, so bundle up! I’d also encourage everyone to bring glow sticks/things of that nature just to add to the vibe.

That’s all I have for now. Discount codes below (note, prism code is no longer valid, we’re working on it.)

Code 1: 10% Off at Bustin Boards (confirmed to still be active)

The code: osulbc

Another Code: 10% off Ghost longboards

The code: “gwyn” (what a weird code)

Groupme link:

https://groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS__;!!KGKeukY!wPH4uMqm5GwZkZ1IS49nWpKTzFvLBpoudoisyicw3yoDH8aEJKyjgeO5DMxqIONVD3KgPkHDF70jvjjpwdmn08JqLLsU7mHF$>

Stay safe everyone,

Ryan Walston, President

Gwyn Tanner, Vice President

Yunhan Bi,  Treasurer