T SHIRT PICKUP!!!!

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Jan 31 19:36:40 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

For those of you who paid for club T shirts, we are having a distribution day tomorrow from 10am to 12pm at the Union! If you can't come this day, don't worry as we will have additional days to do this.

We will only be handing out paid for T shirts.

​There will be no bullying Ryan to buy a shirt off him tomorrow.

​However, we plan on selling club shirts once all of the paid for shirts have been distributed. So stay tuned for later if you missed out on the order!

We hope you like your shirts! If you have any comments or questions send a message to our group me. Let us know what you think in the group me or send some pictures of you guys in the shirts! project made possible by you guys, so thanks for the patience :)

President Josh Turner
Vice President Ryan Walston
Treasurer Nate Sena