Welcome Back! (First Meeting 2022)

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Jan 13 09:31:04 EST 2022

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all settling into the new semester, and that your break was restful.

It will be a little cooler today, but I wanted to send out a message reminding you that it is Longboard Day!! (Every Thursday o_0) I will be at our usual spot at 7pm (18th avenue library). If you are Free, come on out and ride with us!

T SHIRT UPDATE: WE DID IT!!
The order has officially been placed after a long wait, but arrival is scheduled to be around the end of this month. I apologize for the long lag on this process, but there was some valuable learning that took place that will serve to help following years of club. Everyone who paid will get their shirts, and we also have some extra for next year, giveaways, etc.
AGAIN A HUGE THANKS TO REBECCA LYONS!!!!!

Discount Codes!! Courtesy of OSULBC

  *   Caliber iii trucks have just been released! I have ridden a pair of these for over a year and I have to say these trucks are wicked stable and allow for a very mobile turn ability. There has never been a better time to use that discount code for the caliber site!! Join the new wave of caliber riders today!

Caliber/Blood Orange/Prism: CALIBERFAM20 (20% off all indicated brands! Single use code, so make it count!)
Link: https://www.fullcircledistribution.com/ ***NOTE AGAIN, ONLY VALID FOR THREE LISTED BRANDS​​​***

Bustin Boards: osulbc (10% off store wide purchases which includes skateboards, apparel, bags, and more!)
Link: https://bustinboards.com/  ***NOTE All purchases will build toward making a Bustin X OSU lbc custom shirts!!

GHOST LONGBOARDS: https://www.ghostlongboard.com/ GWYN for 15% off! Thanks Gwyn!

Tonight's meeting may be smaller than typical, but I will be there if anyone wants to ride! I am excited to see you all tonight, come on out if you have the time!

Thank you all for your patience, you guys are the best club members I could ask for!

President Josh Turner
Vice President Ryan Walston
Treasurer Nate Sena