Welcome! (Again) + This week's plan + Groupme join link

Walston, Ryan walston.27 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Aug 29 21:39:42 EDT 2022

Hello everyone! Welcome to longboard club. Whether you just joined us at the involvement fair yesterday or you've been a longtime member, we’re happy to welcome you to the club this year.

First things first, we will be meeting this Thursday at 7pm outside the 18th avenue library. More importantly, That is the day, time and location where will meet for the rest of the semester (weather permitting). This is where we will hold all our regular weekly meetings. Occasionally, we will also have fun weekend events for you guys to participate in, but we’ll talk about those as we get more into the semester. (Hint: collabs with other cool clubs)

Secondly, I know many of you struggled with the groupme QR code at our booth at the involvement fair. If that was the case, here in the link for you to join!

GROUPME JOIN CODE HERE!

https://groupme.com/join_group/86807377/Od7SPFoS

Finally, I wanted to inform you of something that will be happening at club this week. We will be having a film student from Cleveland State University come to the weekly meeting to get some footage of our club and what we do. He is filming a documentary on skate culture in Ohio, and wants our club to be a part of it. If you aren’t comfortable participating in something like this, or have any questions please let me (Ryan) know.

That’s all I have for now folks, I hope you all have a great week, and I’ll see you on Thursday!

Ryan Walston – President
Gwyn Tanner – Vice President
Yunhan Bi – Treasurer
Ben Shiffer – Social Media Chair