Welcome Back + First Week Plans

Walston, Ryan walston.27 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Aug 22 23:05:52 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all are doing well, and had a nice, restful summer. Even if you didn’t, at least maybe you got some good skates in. Anyways, I just wanted to take a second to welcome everyone back to campus. Since the involvement fair was cancelled, I’m writing this more informally since pretty much all of you know the drill at this point.

As for this week, we WILL be be meeting this Thursday, 8/25. *say it with me now* 7 pm outside 18th avenue library. I’m super stoked to see everyone again, whether you’re a regular or a first time attendee. I’ll throw a poll in the groupme this week to see if we’ll need any extra boards for beginners.

ALSO: This weekend, there is a downhill/freeride event in Cleveland, with the bulk of the event happening on Saturday. According to the event organizers, it’s designed to be pretty chill. If you have any interest in coming, let me know via groupme.

That’s all for now, I’ll see everyone on Thursday, and good luck with classes!

Much love,
Ryan Walston
President, LBC 2022-2023