Spring event!!! (Saturday April 23rd)

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Apr 21 14:20:27 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

Just a reminder we have our spring longboard event coming up this weekend, planning to arrive at scioto audobon park between 11-noon, and skating till about 3-4pm!

We will have prizes, fun events, and overall just take advantage of this beautiful day we are going to have this weekend. We will have Bustin decks available to win as well as a Loaded Mata Hari!!! (Awesome free skateboards to win! Plus trucks, wheels, and some awesome others… be there if you want a crack at winning these!!

If you don’t have a car/ need help with a ride up to the event, please send a message in the group me. If you’re not on the group me, email me for that info! We will be doing a lot of the short term planning through this app so be sure to be in on the loop!

That’s all I have to say on this matter for now, remember to come out this weekend!!

President Josh Turner