Elections!!

Turner, Josh turner.1580 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Apr 2 09:49:07 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone!

Here is a link to the election form for next year!
https://forms.gle/fMVw1yvpY6XXvEiB8

I have added a google doc to the google form so you guys can take the time to read our potential officer bios! Please read these, they took time out of their busy schedules to write them. Your choice impacts the future of club, so we want to see you vote!!

Thats all for today, I am going to finalize these results by Sunday (tentatively), So hop to it!! Doesn't take very long 🙂 So please complete at earliest convinience.

President Josh Turner
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/43e3m94E5tA46-WkICXU4EHbkp1v2is9cvmvID6ZcCSGuZl_Dqs3YV3kJ6m5gHlWojEf6OJ61V0=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/fMVw1yvpY6XXvEiB8>
Longboard Club Executive Board!<https://forms.gle/fMVw1yvpY6XXvEiB8>
2022-2023 Elections ***All Bios through docs link!!
forms.gle