[Intl_DxMedPhys] TJC acquisition monitor requirements
Douglas Pfeiffer
xraydoug at me.com
Wed Sep 23 08:31:04 EDT 2026
Good morning!
I just received a document to prepare us for upcoming TJC inspections. It includes the following:

My question is about the last item - spatial accuracy. I’ve never measured spatial accuracy on an acquisition display, and I don’t remember anyone ever talking about it. The only time I could imagine it being an issue at all is during MR- and CT-guided biopsies, but that is accuracy of the system calipers and not a function of the display. What are folks doing with this one?
Best regards,
Doug
Douglas Pfeiffer, MS, DABR FACR, FAAPM (he/him)
Medical Physicist, Radiation Safety Officer
Boulder Community Health
xraydoug at me.com
303.415.7515
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
The opinions expressed in this message are the product of the gray and white matter loitering in my cranium. I speak for myself and no one else, unless I say otherwise.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.osu.edu/pipermail/intl_dxmedphys_wd_osu_list/attachments/20260923/f488c7cc/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: PastedGraphic-1.tiff
Type: image/tiff
Size: 36004 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.osu.edu/pipermail/intl_dxmedphys_wd_osu_list/attachments/20260923/f488c7cc/attachment.tiff>
More information about the Intl_dxmedphys_wd_osu_list
mailing list