[Heb-NACO] Help with an Aramaic expression

Frau-Cortes, Neil NFRAUCORTES at broward.org
Fri Mar 15 13:02:53 EDT 2024

I’d defer to better Arameists, but in my opinion it is hasure mehasera.

Shabbat shalom,

Neil M. Frau-Cortes
PhD, MLIS
(pronouns<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen__;!!KGKeukY!0WWGnOvNq5w44J81JC5aK05SaUaqVm08udtDtK3jCzRash8rHxsFSu80hus1riXgKZnC69XqNMMZtQQ_foqV-ZVOBUg$ >: he/him/his)

Cataloger - Libraries Division – Collection Management
100 S. Andrews Avenue, MN7
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-357-5593
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.broward.org/library__;!!KGKeukY!0WWGnOvNq5w44J81JC5aK05SaUaqVm08udtDtK3jCzRash8rHxsFSu80hus1riXgKZnC69XqNMMZtQQ_foqV4suAj6g$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.broward.org/library__;!!KGKeukY!0WWGnOvNq5w44J81JC5aK05SaUaqVm08udtDtK3jCzRash8rHxsFSu80hus1riXgKZnC69XqNMMZtQQ_foqV4suAj6g$ >

[Broward County Library Logo for Email Signature]