[Heb-NACO] Feedback Reminder: Jewish-Arab relations, etc.--BY FRIDAY

Shinohara, Jasmin jshino at pobox.upenn.edu
Mon Jun 26 15:06:15 EDT 2023

Hello colleagues and friends, I hope this email finds you well and enjoying summer!

The deadline for submitting feedback on the new and revised subjects and modified classification schedule is this coming Friday, June 30. Please do share your thoughts and any concerns. If nothing else, we'll be grateful to hear that the revisions and updates will meet your cataloging needs or, if not, the reason(s) why it will not. All links are found in the email below.

Looking forward to getting your feedback!

Thanks and best wishes,

Jasmin, for the Jewish-Arab relations, etc. working group