[Heb-NACO] Hebraica Cataloging Clinic Meeting

Frau-Cortes, Neil NFRAUCORTES at broward.org
Wed Jun 14 11:06:52 EDT 2023

Hi Ilana,

Here’s the link to the wiki. https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://rascat.pbworks.com/w/page/7836007/Home__;!!KGKeukY!yX4ofYSgx6dbCpFW_zipxpp88Uc067D3umnyKezBmUgEKZI1AYiCHSh7zKeJTO1CaFKocdVRMGryPpYpA77JYZBDIRQ$

Thanks,

Neil M. Frau-Cortes
PhD, MLIS
(pronouns<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen__;!!KGKeukY!yX4ofYSgx6dbCpFW_zipxpp88Uc067D3umnyKezBmUgEKZI1AYiCHSh7zKeJTO1CaFKocdVRMGryPpYpA77JpNrqcbo$ >: he/him/his)

Cataloger - Libraries Division – Collection Management
100 S. Andrews Avenue, MN7
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-357-5593
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.broward.org/library__;!!KGKeukY!yX4ofYSgx6dbCpFW_zipxpp88Uc067D3umnyKezBmUgEKZI1AYiCHSh7zKeJTO1CaFKocdVRMGryPpYpA77JpIWY9_g$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.broward.org/library__;!!KGKeukY!yX4ofYSgx6dbCpFW_zipxpp88Uc067D3umnyKezBmUgEKZI1AYiCHSh7zKeJTO1CaFKocdVRMGryPpYpA77JpIWY9_g$ >

[Broward County Library Logo for Email Signature]