[Heb-NACO] Romanization question

Shinohara, Jasmin jshino at pobox.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 26 23:57:17 EDT 2023

Correction: it is already in the wiki. I’ll add the wrong form haytah (which shows the yod as a consonant but is missing the sheva na‘).

Thanks for asking, Caroline! As Yossi wrote, it is hayetah. I'll add it to the FAQ. From: Heb-naco <heb-naco-bounces+jshino=pobox. upenn. edu@ lists. osu. edu> on behalf of Galron, Joseph via Heb-naco <heb-naco@ lists. osu. edu> Sent: Wednesday,
Thanks for asking, Caroline! As Yossi wrote, it is hayetah. I'll add it to the FAQ.