[Heb-NACO] Classification for Jewish cooking

Gerstein, Nahid nger at loc.gov
Thu Jul 14 06:34:14 EDT 2022

Dear Caroline,
TX724.2.E84 (Ethiopian cooking) should be proposed by us.  I will follow on this with the Policy Section.
For cooking from Damascus, you need to propose a cutter for that under TX724.2.S (Syrian cooking).
You can then add extra subject headings to bring out Damascus.

I hope this information is helpful.

Nahid Dayanim Gerstein
Librarian, Israel & Judaica Section
LS/ABA/ASME/IJ (4222)