[Heb-NACO] friendly reminder: זהרה

Shinohara, Jasmin jshino at pobox.upenn.edu
Mon Jan 10 17:43:39 EST 2022

Hello all and happy 2022.

A quick and friendly reminder regarding the above name: it is vocalized זָהֳרָהּ, with a hataf-kamats under the ה. The hataf-kamats makes the romanization (and [correct] pronunciation) of the name Zohorah. For the 14 libraries with holdings on the 2020 publication with this title, on1200832462 and also the merged dup on1181995750 (lccn 2020431001), you may wish to update your local catalogs. As always, this (and other words with challenging romanizations) can be found on our romanization FAQ<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://rascat.pbworks.com/w/page/109347700/Romanization*20FAQ*z__;JSM!!KGKeukY!mcsbgLchrNH8irzoRmuk4sUno_co8-hcAeJzuDnMZKJK2wHRNRpZNoA8XzaJfBYF03DO$ >.

Please let me know if there are any questions or if there are new words to be added to our FAQ.

Thanks and kol tuv, Jasmin

---
Jasmin Shinohara
Hebraica Cataloging Librarian
University of Pennsylvania
131 Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center
3420 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6206
T. 215-746-6397
jshino at upenn.edu
Coordinator, Hebraica BIBCO, NACO, & SACO Funnels