[Heb-NACO] help with book

Gottschalk, Haim hgot at loc.gov
Wed Aug 24 12:39:13 EDT 2022

Hi Shoshana,

Can you take some photos for us to see.

Thanks,
Haim

________________
Haim A. Gottschalk
Hebraica and Judaica Cataloging Librarian
Asian and Middle Eastern Division, Israel and Judaica Section
Onsite Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and alternate Fridays

The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave, SE, LM-537
Washington, DC 20540-4222

Direct: 202-707-2498
hgot at loc.gov<mailto:hgot at loc.gov>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4F503.AB53F460]

THIS EMAIL IS NOT CLASSIFIED
Expressing my views. Ideas & opinions in this email are not intended to represent those of the Library of Congress or its staff.

**Please remember the environment and only print this if necessary**