[Heb-NACO] questions on chronograms in Hebrew script

Heidi G Lerner lerner at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 26 19:27:35 EDT 2020

It depends on which rules you follow. There are differences betwen DCRM, RDA and A2

In DCRMB chronograms are optional but do can go in a note.

RDA LC-PCC PS

LC-PCC PS for 2.8.6.4[http://access.rdatoolkit.org/images/rdalink.png]<http://access.rdatoolkit.org/document.php?id=rdachp2&target=rda2-6858#rda2-6858>
ALTERNATIVE
LC practice/PCC practice for Alternative: Record a supplied date in numerals instead of giving the chronogram

Heidi G. Lerner

Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica

Metadata Dept.

Stanford University Libraries

Stanford, CA 94305-6004

ph: 650-725-9953