[Heb-NACO] How would your Romanize the following word

Joan Biella jbiella2632 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 16:02:54 EDT 2019

Seems everyone has his/her own idea of the “problem” with this name (or in Aaron’s case, with the whole romanization system).  As you all know, I have my own habit of slavishly following the “rules” as far as possible, in the hope that if everyone else does the same, we’ll all get the same results.  My problem with the name “Juliet” is that there are at least two acceptable English pronunciations of it, JU-lee-et and JUL-yet.  The second sounds “British” to me.  The Hebrew characters can support either. Choose one and make a reference with the other.

Joan

Sent from my iPhone