[Heb-NACO] Cataloging Ketubot

Dickel, Geraldine geraldine.dickel at yale.edu
Thu Jan 10 09:36:44 EST 2019

Hi Gabriel,

I set up a template (constant data) in OCLC based on information given to me by a Beinecke archivist, Karen Spicher.  I have created two images to capture the entire template, which I have attached to this email.  We were not using RDA for these records.  Our ketubot cataloging project was a collaborative project with Nanette Stahl, Julie Cohen and myself.

Best,
Jerry Anne