[Heb-NACO] Putative title on t.p. verso

Shinohara, Jasmin jshino at pobox.upenn.edu
Thu Oct 19 14:01:56 EDT 2017

Sorry, hit send too soon.

Another example of parallel title in the Toolkit is Les Cris des forêts, which literally translates to “Forest cries” (per Google ☺); the title proper is “Wood Cree”.

By the way, פרקי חיים can mean biography, so “Autobiography” is not at all a misleading parallel title. (I’ve seen much more extreme cases of variance between the Hebrew and English titles.)