[Heb-NACO] Carlebach, Esther, 1893-1920 (VIAF)

Kohn, Roger rkoh at loc.gov
Thu May 25 15:53:46 EDT 2017

Nat. Lib. Israel (Latin), in VIAF, has already «Carlebach, Esther, 1893-1920»

http://viaf.org/viaf/54147266969935482790/

Roger Kohn
Cataloger, Israel & Judaica Section
Library of Congress
LS/ABA/ASME/IJ (4222)
LM 537
101 Independence Avenue, SE
Washington, D.C. 20540-4222
(202) 707-3997

"Opinions expressed are those of the author, and are not official statements by the Library of Congress."