[Heb-NACO] Fw: White Paper from the PCC Linked Data Advisory Group

Heidi G Lerner lerner at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 30 13:44:49 EDT 2017

I strongly encourage all of you to read this important document. It highlights the direction that our work is going and the many associated issues.

Stanford will very soon start experimenting with the creation of original catalog records using the Bibframe 2 model, as well as testing out other types of workflows using Linked Data.

best, Heidi

Heidi G. Lerner

Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica

Metadata Dept.

Stanford University Libraries

Stanford, CA 94305-6004

ph: 650-725-9953