[Heb-NACO] Balu'a

Kolodney, Uri kolodney at austin.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 17 15:41:53 EST 2017

>From a quick search online it seems this is a “booklet which combines autobiographical memories with short stories by the author.” (my free translation from Hebrew). Other source states that these stories, or “deliberations” (הגיגים) are “probably biographical or semi-biographical.”
I’m not sure a 240 is necessary… (?)
Uri

From: Heb-naco [mailto:heb-naco-bounces+kolodney=austin.utexas.edu at lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of Shinohara, Jasmin
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 12:20 PM
To: Hebrew Name Authority Funnel <heb-naco at lists.osu.edu>
Subject: [Heb-NACO] Balu'a

Hi folks, I have the above title in hand (ocn952528149) and am trying to figure out what the correct 240 should be.  The record implies that the book is a compilation of poems by the author; looking in the book, it is not a book of poems at all (and is not considered such by Israeli libraries, either).  I’m not sure what it is; essays perhaps (some as short as 2 lines)?  Anybody willing and able to take a look and advise?

Many thanks, Jasmin