[Heb-NACO] To Heidi L./ Jasmin Sh re.: Cairene purim scroll

Heidi G Lerner lerner at stanford.edu
Mon May 23 12:35:29 EDT 2016

Hi Jay,

Before I try to respond to your question I will need to take a look at the book. I will retrieve it from the shelves later today.

It does appear that are two other editions that have been published

1914 - ???? ????? ?? ?????? or ???? ????? ?????

ULI records catalog this with language notes "mostly in Judeo-Arabic; and also Hebrew and Judeo-Arabic.

1997 - ??? ???? ????? ????? - contains  Hebrew and Arabic [Judeo-Arabic?] versions

I can't locate any copies of these in the U.S..

Best, Heidi

Heidi G. Lerner

Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica

Metadata Dept.

Stanford University Libraries

Stanford, CA 94305-6004

ph: 650-725-9953