[Heb-NACO] words starting with דרמ-

Yossi Galron jgalron at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:25:44 EDT 2016

Although I supported keeping the status quo on Pesefas/Psefas - I agree now
that we need to change our policy and remove the Alcalay rule for those
words that are Greek/Latin in origin.
The reason I voted to keep the status quo for Pesefas/Psefas was the much
work it would bring on us in cleaning up the database. But it looks that we
are coming back to the same question again and again and it's time to solve
it.
Let's change all Dermah to Dramah and Pesikhologyah to Psikhologyah -
ve-yavo al Tsiyon go'el.

Yossi

Joseph (Yossi) Galron-Goldschläger
E-Mail: galron.1 at osu.edu  or jgalron at gmail.com
Tel.: (614) 292-3362,  Fax: (614)292-1918
Lexicon of Modern Hebrew Literature: http://go.osu.edu/hebrewlit