[Heb-NACO] title on title page verso

Kuperman, Aaron akup at loc.gov
Mon Mar 28 09:16:56 EDT 2016

Unless there is a policy statement, it would be up to each cataloger (or cataloging department, which as LC means section).    I’ve also noticed that some LC (other than Hebrew) catalogers are leaving off the 246 for the Roman script title since it is now required (i.e. NOT cataloger judgment) to be in the parallel title field of the 245.

Aaron Kuperman, LC Law Cataloging Section.
This is not an official communication from my employer