[Heb-NACO] romanization of כמעט

Rachel Simon rsimon at Princeton.EDU
Thu Jun 30 10:39:31 EDT 2016

I’ll be happy to update the list, but will have to find someone in Princeton who can do it: I gave the list to someone who has left long ago, and the systems have changed considerably since. So, don’t hold your breath.

Rachel

From: Heb-naco [mailto:heb-naco-bounces+rsimon=princeton.edu at lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of Shinohara, Jasmin
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 10:22 AM
To: Hebrew Name Authority Funnel
Subject: Re: [Heb-NACO] romanization of כמעט

Thank you so much for weighing in, Joan!  Ki-me'at it is.  (LC, please take note…)

With a hat-tip to Rachel Simon, there is such a list of Romanization FAQ’s<http://library.princeton.edu/departments/tsd/katmandu/hebrew/roman/errors.html> (it’s now also linked on the wiki), but it does need to be updated to reflect the latest E-Sh. (specifically, מעין, which as of the 2012 update is now ma'ayan).  Rachel, would you please consider adding ki-me'at to the list?

Jasmin