[Heb-NACO] Committee meeting agenda

Shinohara, Jasmin jshino at pobox.upenn.edu
Fri Jun 17 00:36:16 EDT 2016

Hello, all!

The agenda for our upcoming meeting is attached and online<http://rascat.pbworks.com/w/page/108914677/Agenda%202016>.  While you're visiting the wiki, please feel free to take a look around.  The home page has been reorganized; breadcrumbs have been added to each child page; there are now anchor links within long pages; more resources have been added; and the RDA page was updated.  I'm happy to hear any feedback, and please let me know if there are additional resources you'd like to see added.

Best wishes and looking forward to seeing many of you soon, Jasmin

Jasmin Shinohara
Hebraica Cataloging Librarian
University of Pennsylvania
Van Pelt-Dietrich Library Center