[Heb-NACO] 2016 AJL Update slides

Shinohara, Jasmin jshino at pobox.upenn.edu
Fri Jul 15 14:11:27 EDT 2016

Attached.

The PowerPoint version was too large to send on the listserv, so I've had to save it as a PDF instead.  To see Cynthia's comments either:

1. Click on the View drop-down menu, hover over Comment, and select Annotations.  This will open a Comments List pane on the right of the screen. Enlarge (click on the small + at the top right of the note box) and minimize (click on the - that appeared in place of the +) each note box as you go. Note boxes have page numbers corresponding to the slide.

OR

2. At the top left of slides with notes there is a small icon of a speech bubble.  When hovering over it, the note will appear (truncated if the note is long).  Double-click on the icon to pop out the note and adjust the box size and/or scroll down the box as needed.

Best wishes, Jasmin

---
Jasmin Shinohara
Hebraica Cataloging Librarian