[Heb-NACO] "ספרות עברית מתקדמת" -- סדרה?

Heidi G Lerner lerner at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 11 16:13:31 EDT 2016

Hi Jasmin,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As a NACO cataloger you have the option to  contribute series authority records for series-like phrases if you think it helpful.

Best, Heidi

Heidi G. Lerner

Metadata Librarian for Hebraica and Judaica

Metadata Dept.

Stanford University Libraries

Stanford, CA 94305-6004

ph: 650-725-9953