[Heb-NACO] Use of email form of name?

Yossi Galron jgalron at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:27:16 EDT 2016

I know you will not have the Israeli Chutzpah,  but if you have the
author's email address and may be phone number, why not to ask him how he
writes his name in English (I had lovely email exchanges with authors, and
even telephone conversations) and always got an answer (Just tell them that
you are involved in a library project with the Library of Congress).
Yossi
Btw: in this case of Eli Laniado, I would chose the form as is in the email
- just verify it.