[Heb-NACO] Retirements of Benjamin Fryser and Ela Pelish

Taub, Aaron atau at loc.gov
Fri Jul 24 13:13:31 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

It is with mixed emotions that I announcement the upcoming retirements of my esteemed Israel and Judaica Section colleagues, Benjamin Fryser and Ela Pelish effective July 31, 2015.  Both have many years of service to the Library of Congress and have contributed greatly to the Library and the profession.  We will miss them very much in the office, and we wish them all the best in their retirements.

Please send your cataloging queries to Nahid Gerstein (nger at loc.gov<mailto:nger at loc.gov>) or Roger Kohn (rkoh at loc.gov<mailto:rkoh at loc.gov>) and copy me.  We encourage more of you to join the Heb-NACO Funnel to produce and change name authority records  yourselves.  Please contact Heidi Lerner (lerner at stanford.edu), Heb-NACO Funnel Coordinator, to learn about Heb-NACO training.

Best wishes,
Aaron