[Heb-NACO] OCLC Update session at AJL

Manuel Frau-Cortes nfrau at umd.edu
Wed Jun 11 08:14:43 EDT 2014

Hi,

Of course this is not so much an OCLC problem but a Connexion one. The management of right-to-left strings need some polishing, particularly when a field has both alphabets mixed. Under RDA, whenever I add a parallel English title inside a Hebrew 245 the result looks awful, although sometimes it prints ok.

Neil M. Frau-Cortes, Ph.D.

Judaica, Hebraica and Metadata Cataloger
McKeldin Library
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
Phone (301) 405-9337