[Heb-NACO] Deramah

Manuel Frau-Cortes nfrau at umd.edu
Mon Jul 21 07:48:53 EDT 2014

Thank you for the explanation. It does make sense from an authoritative point of view. Quite honestly, as a linguist it is unlikely I would have taken this solution, which in my opinion it doesn’t help the user at all. However, it is not my call.

Kol tuv,

Neil M. Frau-Cortes, Ph.D.

Judaica, Hebraica and Metadata Cataloger
McKeldin Library
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
Phone (301) 405-9337