[Heb-NACO] Searching for original title

Rachel Simon rsimon at Princeton.EDU
Fri Jan 10 13:51:55 EST 2014

Thanks so much!!!

This is our "clean your desk" week, so, another "plague" is done with.

Rachel

From: heb-naco-bounces+rsimon=princeton.edu at lists.service.ohio-state.edu [mailto:heb-naco-bounces+rsimon=princeton.edu at lists.service.ohio-state.edu] On Behalf Of Robert M. TALBOTT
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 1:39 PM
To: Hebrew Name Authority Funnel
Subject: Re: [Heb-NACO] Searching for original title

Rachel, folks:

I found it.

[dot]Tog un nakh[dot]t : a [dot]tragedye in drai a[dot]k[dot]ten featuring R. Dan, Devorah, Miryam, Hananyah, Gedalyah, and Mendel.

My source: Gezamelte shriften in Funftsehn bender / S. An-Ski. Amherst : National Yiddish Book Center, [1999?]. Steven Spielberg Digital Yiddish Library no. 05847.  ISBN 0657058475. Volume 2. Dramen. Pp. 109-144.

... which is a reprint of the 1920s-ish works collection published by Ferlag "An-Ski." This particular volume is the 2nd edition and was published in 1928.

Surrogates upon request.

Cheers